Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THE TURNING POINT

For one reason or another, we reach the turning point once in our lifetime.

The time for new experiences and change that trace a new direction in life.

For me was the lost of my mother, my Breast Cancer and my divorce...everything together.

After four years I can say that was turning point.



We have new and old feelings, we wake up in the middle of the night wondering about the future or even the next day. We star looking for a hope or a positive change, but most of the time we feel in a very deep, dark hole.



Just then, is when you start thinking of something positive. Like a rescue, somebody or something rich your tender and devastated soul giving you a reason to fight, to wake up each morning with hope.



Is not easy or simple...we need to look inside and trained our self for the battle.

No comments: